JOB POSTINGS: Individual Aide & Classroom Aide Positions
We are currently seeking applicants for two individual aide positions which will serve students with special needs at our elementary school and one classroom aide to work with students who receive special education services at our high school. These are full-time positions for the 2021-2022 school year. Individual health insurance is provided to our employees.
Applicants must meet the qualifications to be a school paraprofessional in Illinois. Those qualifications are as follows:
- At least 19 years of age
- ONE of the following:
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 60 semester hours of coursework
- High School Diploma or GED and a score of 460 or higher on the ETS Parapro
- High School Diploma or GED and the following scores on the ACT Workkeys:
- Applied Mathematics/Applied Math (with a score of 4)
- Reading for information/Workplace Documents (with a score of 4)
To apply, please complete a Support Staff Application. A District 300 Support Staff Application can be accessed and downloaded from our website here. Applications may be returned by e-mail to Administrative Assistant Denise Hirsch at email@example.com or turned in at the District Office at 845 E. Jackson St.
Applications should be turned in by 3:00 PM on Friday, July 30, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please call the Du Quoin CUSD 300 office at 542-3856. Our office will be closed on Friday, July 23rd.