JOB POSTING: Long-Term Substitute Teacher in Special Education
We are currently seeking applicants for a long-term substitute teacher in special education to work in our middle school for the 2nd semester of the 2020-2021 school year. This position would begin on January 4, 2021 and last through the remainder of the current school year.
Applicants must have completed a special education licensure program by the start date and be able to fulfil the following duties:
- Plan a program of study which meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students;
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning;
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of clear objectives;
- Employ instructional methods/materials that are appropriate for meeting the objectives;
- Assess students on a regular basis;
- Counsel with colleagues, students, and/or parents regularly
To apply, please complete a Licensed Staff Application. A District 300 Licensed Staff Application can be accessed and downloaded from our website here or picked up from the District Office. Applications may be returned by e-mail to Administrative Assistant Denise Hirsch at email@example.com or turned in at the District Office at 845 E. Jackson St.
Applications should be turned in by 3:30 PM on Friday, October 30, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please call the Du Quoin CUSD 300 office at 542-3856.