Click HERE for a pdf version of state meet information
SIJHSAA Class L State Cross Country Meet
Du Quoin State Fair Grounds
October 19, 2019
Registration is due midnight Sunday, October 13. Please use www.athletic.net to register your 10 member team roster. You may only run 7 runners in each event. These names must match your SIJHSAA eligibility list. You must submit you eligibility list by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax 618-542-4373 or bring with you to the state cc meet.
- Buses will enter Gate #2 on US 51(this will be marked with a buses only sign and Du Quoin Police Department). Bus drop off and parking will be directed to the back side of the course.
- Spectators will enter Gate #1 and proceed to parking attendants.
- There will be a spectator tram available.
- NO PETS ALLOWED as per SIJHSAA by-law. PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION. You will not be admitted if you have pets with you.
- Admission to event is set by the SIJHSAA – Adults - $5 Students (8th grade and below) $2
- Please send pass list for administrators.
- SCHOOL/COACHES PASSES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- T-shirts will be available for pre-order as soon as a link is produced from vendor. There will also be a very limited number of shirts available for purchase at the meet.
- Concessions will be available
Order of Events
- 9:00 am – Walk Course – Packet Pick-up
- 9:30 am – Coaches meeting – in pavilion
- 9:45 am- National Anthem
- 10:00 am – Girls Race
- 10:30 am – Boys Race