Welcome to DuQuoin CUSD #300
Our Vision, Mission, Values, and Belief Statements
All students of Du Quoin CUSD will become productive, contributing members of an evolving society through the collaborative efforts of students, faculty/staff, parents, and the community.
Du Quoin CUSD will effectively educate and prepare all students to be life-long learners and positive contributors to society and the community through the utilization of diverse and relevant learning opportunities and a supportive learning environment.
We value and are accepting of the "whole child". We value every learning opportunity for children to develop academically, social-emotionally, and through extra-curricular activities. We value a learning environment that allows students to reach their potential and be a productive member of the community.
- All students can learn.
- Students and teachers shall be engaged in a positive, productive and safe learning environment.
- The District will ensure that basic human needs for all students will be met.
- Students will be prepared for a productive life beyond high school.
- Through supportive parents, all students will be in attendance and come to school ready to learn.
- Teachers will strive to teach, motivate, and positively influence all students.
- Teachers will strive to motivate and positively influence all students.
- A coordinated curriculum/instructional process will best meet the needs of our students.
- Communication between the home and school shall be continuous, informative, supportive and collaborative.
- The District, community, and parents will mutually support the students of our District.
Adopted by the Board of Education as part of the District #300 Strategic Plan 2018