School Secretary/Bookkeeper Position for 2021-2022
We are currently seeking applicants for a secretary/bookkeeper to work in the Du Quoin High School office. This is a permanent full-time position at Du Quoin High School which will begin in late July. Applicants must have a high school diploma and have the following prerequisite skills:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Word processing skills (preferably in Microsoft Office);
- Bookkeeping skills;
- School office management data experience preferred;
- Professional demeanor and attitude, along with being trustworthy and respectful of highly confidential material and information;
- Highly efficient and effective phone etiquette skills;
- Multi-task oriented;
- Able to handle difficult, and at times, hostile situations professionally and effectively.
To apply, please complete a Support Staff Application. A District 300 Support Staff Application can be accessed and downloaded from our website here or picked up from the District Office. Applications may be returned by e-mail to Administrative Assistant Denise Hirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org or turned in at the District Office at 845 E. Jackson St. Applications should be turned in by 3:00 PM on Monday, June 14, 2021. If you have any questions regarding the position, please call the Du Quoin CUSD 300 office at 542-3856.