Welcome to DuQuoin CUSD #300
By Dr. Gary Kelly
August 19, 2014
All students of Du Quoin CUSD will become productive, contributing members of an ever changing society through the collaborative efforts of students, faculty/staff, parents, and the community.
Du Quoin CUSD will effectively educate and prepare all students to be life-long learners and positive contributors to society and the community through the utilization of diverse and relevant learning opportunities and a supportive learning environment.
- All students can learn.
- Students and teachers shall be engaged in the learning environment.
- The school culture will be a positive learning environment for all students.
- The District will strive to insure that basic human needs for all students will be met.
- Students will be prepared for a productive life beyond high school.
- Through supportive parents, all students will come to school ready to learn.
- Teachers will reach and teach all students.
- Teachers will strive to motivate and positively influence all students.
- A coordinated curriculum/instructional process will best meet the needs of our students.
- Dialogue between the home and school shall be on-going and informative.
- The District, community, and parents will mutually support the students of our District.
Adopted by the Board of Education as part of the District #300 Strategic Plan 2014